As agency search consultants, we advise every marketer to ask a few key questions before putting their business into review. If you’re thinking about an agency search, ask yourself the questions below.
- Is our current agency relationship unfixable?
- Do we have time to be active participants in a search?
- Will our key decision makers be available?
- Have we defined what we need in a new agency partner?
- Do we really know the agency landscape?
- What kind of process do we want to run?
- Do we need help answering these questions? (If yes, contact Pile. )